I decided to change my playlist. As I was listening to different songs I thought, I could sit here all day. Music is such a vital part of my life. One of the worst kinds of illnesses for me is larangitis. Because I can't sing. It is almost a claustrophobic feeling for me when I can't sing. Not only do I love to sing but I love to dance. Now I am not a great dancer. I wish I were. But I love to goof off and dance. Music can create so many moods. It can up lift, it can soothe, it can excite, it can motivate, it makes me want to get up and dance or sing along. There isn't a better mood creator than music. I love so many styles of music. I try to put a few different styles on my playlists each time. Try listening to at least a little bit of each, whether you are a fan of that style or not. See what you feel like doing, or what memories it brings. I LOVE MUSIC!!!! I am grateful that I have ears to hear it and a voice to sing it!
3 comments:
I love your voice. After all these years, thanks again for singing at my wedding. You are beautiful.
I too love music... I am thankful for all of the fun music moments that we share together!
I, too, love all that music can do for us. I direct the ward choir. There are times I hear. . . well, more than the choir. I love it.
Post a Comment