Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

Well as of tomorrow morning all of my children will be in school. We are really happy with all of the teachers and schedules for this school year. The three boys have been in school since last Thursday. Katie will start tomorrow. She is sooooo excited!!! She loved meeting her teacher last week. Every morning she will wake up and tell me how many days left until she goes to school. I hope the excitement lasts! Everyone keeps asking me what I am going to do now that all my children are in school. Well I just tell them I will probably just spend more time at the school. In fact I just received a call today asking me to help in the library at Connor's school. They need to re-barcode all the books. So I guess I will be helping there for a couple of hours while Katie is at Kindergarten. Life is good!

1 comment:

Desertbound said...

Love hearing about your life! Was your bog title picture taken at Tony Grove? I love it up there:)