Well it came down to the last ups in the last inning. We were up by 2 going into the 6th inning. (They only play 6 unless you are tied.) Providence rallied and came back to win 11-10. It was a great game. This was the first time that the Providence team didn't win a team by a landslide. They have won this tournament a lot! This was the first time a Smithfield team had made it to the championship game. The Providence coach was very complimentary of our team. It could have gone either way, unfortunately for for it went theirs! Another great season of baseball is over. Bring on the basketball! LOL P.S. I tried to upload the pictures after I changed them to be upright but they wouldn't load...so enjoy them sideways! Andrew with his 2nd place trophy.
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




2 comments:
I love/hate close games like that. But is so much fun either way. Great job Andrew!
Andrew Auntie Tamera here just wanted to remind you that win or not I know you ROCK! Keep it up!
Post a Comment