I just got back from a meet and greet with one of my favorite authors, Marcia Lynn McClure. I went last year but didn't get to chat with her. This year I did. She is so great. If you love romance, are ever in need of a pick me up, a get away from reality for awhile, etc., pick up one of her books. They are CLEAN romance books. They are so fun to read. I would highly recommend them. I haven't met anyone who has read one of her books that hasn't fallen in love with them. She brought her inspiration, (her husband, Kevin) and her 2 sons. It was fun to talk with her boys and to see all of them interact with each other. It was a fun night and I am glad I finally got to meet her. Now go read one of her books!
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




1 comment:
Uh... you forgot to mention that you attended this with 2 of your favorite people!! don't forget your books on Friday!!
Post a Comment