Wow! Lot's of things have been happening so I will catch everyone up. I guess I will go from youngest to oldest.
Katie has the cutest smile ever! Her two front teeth are missing. They are, however, growing in quickly. She also had a reader's theater with her Wings class in school that I was able to attend. She did really well.
Cole has been crazy busy with competitive soccer practices, comp. basketball practices and games and scouting. His basketball team unfortunately is not very good. They will end up second to last in the league...but at least it isn't last...right?! In scouting Cole just had his Pinewood Derby and he won 1st place!!! YEA!!! He was so excited.
Connor has been chosen to be a gym aide for next year in school. He was so excited that his teacher wanted him. He continues to do incredibly well in school. He is also really looking forward to football in the fall.
Andrew has been eating, breathing and sleeping basketball. His team is doing really well in the Smithfield league (they should wind up in 1st place), they are also doing the AAU at the same time...that should last until next week. He also has a tournament in Twin Falls this weekend. He is also doing really well in school.
Layne and I are still trying to make a decision about whether I will take the opportunity to start teaching in the fall.
Now you are up to date!




1 comment:
Well as long as you aren't too busy!!
Post a Comment