Thursday, March 4, 2010

15 Years of Blessings




Today I have been married to my fabulous husband for 15 years. For FHE on Monday we talked about temple marriage...specifically our temple marriage. It was fun to talk with our kids about the day we were married and started our family. We told them of the advice we received from our sealer, Elder Harbertson. Amazingly enough we have followed his advice except for 1 thing, which was a weekly check on how we are doing. But the advice of Family Prayer, FHE, weekly dates, temple attendance, Prieshood blessings,love each other, to serve each other, to do little things that let the other person know we are thinking of them, etc. We have been pretty good about. Some of the "little" things we need to do more of, but all in all we are following the advice. This advice has blessed us for 15 years. We are still madly in love and growing each day. We have added 4 amazing, wonderful kids to our family and are thrilled with parenting. (Most of the time!) I am very grateful to my Father above for bringing such a wonderful man into my life. I am blessed to be able to spend eternity with him. I love you Layne. Happy 15th Anniversary!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats on 15 years!