Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blessed

I have just been reading some of my friends and families blogs and thinking to myself...I am so BLESSED!!! What amazing examples of faith, love, and endurance I have been given. I am truly blessed by all of you. You have incredible insights to gospel principles that you are willing to share. I feel of your love for our Savior, for others and myself through your blogs. Thanks so much for being a blessing in my life and please keep blogging! I love you all.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I guess that rules out my last 2 posts!!

Desertbound said...

@ Sheri's comment - Haha! You always make me laugh.

And Thank you, Julie for blogging, sharing, and just plain being the beautiful, fabulous you that you are! I love you!

Bethany said...

Oh my sweet cousin. We are indeed blessed to call you family. I love that we can keep up with each others' lives even just a little bit. I've lived away from family for so long, all this blogging makes me happy too.