When I started working out in September I had a goal weight in my head. I am now 1 pound away from that goal. I am so excited! I check my progress every night and morning. Night so I can kind of get an idea of what I will be in the morning after I workout. It has been 6 months since I started this change of routine in my life and I am so happy I did. I feel so much better physically and mentally. I couldn't have done it without my awesome husband going to the gym with me each morning. He didn't even complain when I switched the alarm clock to a tad earlier so we could get in 5 more minutes of workout. We now are at the gym by about 5:20 a.m. He has been such a great support. He even puts up with how excited I get when I lose another pound and have to call him at work to tell someone about my exciting news! He says, "Way to go! I don't know how to celebrate because I can't bring you home a candy bar." It has been great, I am loving working out. It really does become addicting after a while. Hopefully by the time most of you read this I will have actually reached my goal weight. :)
6 comments:
Julie, I just left you a very random, scattered message on your phone. Way to go with the weight loss! It is such a difficult battle and it sounds like you have actually had a blast doing it!
Ok, so I'll just ask you in my comment.....Could you, would you be willing to help Allison and myself in planning the program at the reunion? Most of it will be filled with Scott Scharff's video/photo montage. The other part is where we need the help. We would love your input and clever ideas.
Thanks a million!
Tatiana
Way to go!! Hopefully I will be doing this post in a few months!! just started again last night!
Way to go. Wish I lived closer so you could motivate me....
WoW!!!! Great job You make it sound easier than it really is.
Yea Julie! Wow! Keep up the great work! And work outs! :)
Congratulations! Atrophy is a terrible thing. Staying active is the anecdote for aging...something your parents and I are coming to grips with. So, I'm jealous. Love ya,
Post a Comment