
Yesterday Layne and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary. As I look back at the last 14 years I am amazed at all the things we have done together. There have been fun trips as a couple, (San Diego, Boston, and Paris) and as a family, (South Dakota, Yellowstone, Bear Lake, San Diego, Los Angeles, Idaho, Nevada, Delta, Camping, Kayaking etc.) There have been challenges like loss of work, Kristen's death, and Connor's life flight to Primary Children's after his bicycle accident. Fun traditions have been kept and some new one's started. We have truly been blessed. We have 4 great kids that are smart and talented in so many areas. We have the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives and home. Our love and friendship with each other continues to grow each day. So as I look back all I can say is, "I am very blessed!"I am glad for the knowledge and the opportunity to have my family with me not only now but through the eternities. TO HEAVEN TOGETHER!...(One of the traditions kept that will never change!)




4 comments:
Congratulations!! You are both an example to all of us! We wish many more!!
Congrats...You are wonderful people and have a great family. We are very thankful to have you as friends. Will you be in CV over easter? We might come down. Maybe we could go to dinner...
Congrats! You are also an extremely beautiful couple.
Congratulations, you two!
Post a Comment