Monday, January 26, 2009

Katie is 6?!!!



Tomorrow is my baby's birthday. She will be 6! Wow does time fly. We celebrated once with my side of the family already but we will have another cake for the real day too. When given the choice of a party or just asking a friend to go out to dinner with us she chose the friend. YEAH!!! Less work for me! Now if I could just get her brothers with birthdays coming up to do the same thing it would be great! She is my little gamer. She LOVES to play games. Her favorite's right now are UNO and Up and Down the River played with Rook cards. I am making her an UNO cake for tomorrow. Which she is thrilled about. She is a great girl and I am glad she is mine! Happy Birthday Katie!

4 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Happy birthday, Katie! What will happen when the brothers start inviting girls out to dinner with the family? It's coming, you know.

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Katie! You are a girl after my own heart!!

Lizzy said...

Happy birthday Princess. I remember talking to your mom the day she was born. we were so excited that you got your little girl. Hope you have a fun birthday...

Desertbound said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Eat another piece of that cake for me!