Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crazy Kung Fu Kids





Layne, Andrew and Connor were all gone last night to YM and B-Ball practice. Katie and Cole were playing together. They had built forts and had our marshmellow shooters doing mock fights. Then I looked over and they were dressed as ninjas running around karate chopping the air. I laughed so hard when I saw Cole's original outfit...I couldn't help it. He had swim goggles on. He took them off before I could take a picture. So I bribed him to put them back on for a picture. He said he would if I would take a picture of him jumping off the couch like a ninja dude.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Very funny. It's crazy what the kids do when dad is gone...Love the dinosaur picutes where were you???

Desertbound said...

Whatever you bribed him with was worth it. Too Funny!