I know what a lot of you are thinking. Christmas music? Already? We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. Well to you I say. Tis the season for thankfulness and I am very thankful for Christmas and Christmas music. There are so many wonderful Christmas songs and I have a hard time only listening to them for one month out of the year. So I choose to listen to Christmas music early...sometimes even in the summer. So sit back and enjoy the beautiful music. One of the many things that I am grateful for, especially at this time of year!
3 comments:
I wish my speaker on the computer worked! I have been listening to Christmas music in my car for the past couple of weeks... just not around Greg!!
My hubby sets the only after Thanksgiving rule for Christmas music. The kids and I totally sneak it in early while in my car.
Good music is always appropriate. I started rounding up Christmas music for the ward choir last May.
Post a Comment