Layne was on his way home so we could go vote and then have lunch. He drove into the driveway and I told Katie to come get in the car. She asked where we were going. I told her we were going to go vote. She was so excited and ran out to the car. When we were climbing into the car she said, "Who are you voting for Mom? I want Lance and Lacey." In case you don't know who Lance and Lacey are, they are two of the people on 'Dancing with the Stars'. She thought we were going to go vote for which couple we liked best on last nights show. Layne and I just laughed. We arrived at the armory to vote. Katie was standing by me as I was voting. She asked again who I was voting for. I told her McCain. She said, "Not Lance and Lacey?" I said I voted for them last night! Now I am voting for McCain. I explained that we were voting for teh President of the United States and some state leaders. She accepted that. If only it were as easy as voting for our favorite dancers! Katie took the pictures of Layne and I voting.
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment