Monday, July 21, 2008

Evans Reunion 2008

We had such a blast! We went to Brett & Elysa Henderson's house. (my cousin) They had 4 wheelers to ride, their pool to swim in and baseball to play. Brett & Aleesa brought their horses and let any who wanted to ride, ride. We had so much fun, eating and playing and talking. We ended the night with a baseball game that everyone was involved in. Not everyone played...we had to have some cheerleaders and spectators on the side! It was great! I loved getting to together and having fun like we did when we were growing up. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Looks like a great time. I know its a great family. Good memories. Thanks for sharing.

Sheri said...

Love your pics... make sure and upload them for me!

Desertbound said...

Great slide show, Julie! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you guys had a blast!