Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bear Lake






We had a short trip to Bear Lake last weekend. Two of my sisters and their families joined us. Unfortunately one of them came a day following the rest of us and so we didn't get any pictures. :( We only took the camera to the beach the first day. We had a great time. The water wasn't too cold, just refreshing! The mosquito's however, were terrible!!! We enjoyed kayaking and the pedal boat. We enjoyed watching the fish jump in the lake. My husband found a little inlet where several fish were in very shallow water splashing around. We loved watching them from our kayaks. The kids waded through the water the next day to try to catch one. They succeeded. They brought it back to their sand castle and moat. It was kind of funny. The kids loved playing in the sand and water. A great time was had by all.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the music except 'no air' I hte that song! Anyway... I can't remember my login to change mine!! Oh well - i am feeling pretty proud of myself to have figure out the whole blog thing period! Love thepics of the kids - wish we culd have made it!

Sheri said...

Wow! Scarry type - o's! I will slow down, so I don't look uneducated!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! You went from not knowing how to do it to figuring it all out in one afternoon. Wow! Can't wait to read it. I ditto your not being a writer part. We'll have to get better together.

marcialynnmcclure said...

Oh my heck, Julie! I LOVE some of the songs on your playlist! AND your trip looked soooooooooo fun!