Friday, December 23, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I love Christmas! I love the traditions, the time spent with family and friends, the food, the music etc. . I am thankful for my Savior. For his willingness to come to earth to provide a perfect example. Most importantly for His gift of the atonement and a way back to our Heavenly Father. That is the ultimate gift. I have been so blessed in my life. I have an amazing family. I really couldn't ask for better. I have awesome friends. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ and a testimony of it's truthfulness. I have a healthy body and have been given many talents with opportunities to use them. I have been blessed with trials to help me grow and life experiences that are incredible. I hope we all have time to reflect on our lives and the gifts we have been given...the ones money can't buy. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The POLO T-Shirts For Men is a timeless fashion icon, and one that practically every person owns at least one. With the choices that are now available, the polo shirt will likely continue to be a fashionable choice for years to come.Other POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men POLO Shirts For Men POLO Sweaters For Men Polo for women polo long sleeve for women