Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Time of Thanksgiving

I love this time of year. I love the holiday season. The time to reflect on the things that are important and to be thankful. Thankful is such a loaded word. To me thankful means not only a feeling of gratitude but an action that accompanies that feeling. I am giving myself a challenge to really make this a season of Thankfulness. To put into action my feelings for my husband, my children, my friends, neighbors, community, home, extended family, my health, talents, the gospel, my testimony etc.. To go above and beyond my normal everyday activities. I am getting excited to put this plan into action. I believe that implementing this plan will not only bring me closer to other's around me but maybe more importantly will help me to be a better person. Maybe I will post some experiences along the way...here is to a season of thankfulness!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I have been thinking the same thing... here is to our thankful adventures!