Cole with his game face on!
Cole and Katie holding up the poster we made.
Cole with his coaches and the kids in his age group.
Marcia and I.
It seems like summer just started...now school starts in a week and a half. Yikes! Where did the time go. I will catch everyone up on the last week. After my tennis lessons back at the end of June/start of July. My family would go and play tennis together. From this Andrew discovered he really liked tennis. I heard about a tennis camp at the Sports Academy here in Logan so I signed him up. He went from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm with a break for lunch, Monday thru Friday. He loved it! He received the "camper of the week" award. (Only one person receives it.) It entitles him to 1 free private tennis lesson with an instructor of his choice. The main instructor is amazing. Andrew also won several other mini competitions over the week.
Cole had a soccer camp all week that went from 9-12. It was put on by Challenger Sports. They are all soccer players from Great Britain. It was fun to watch his skills grow in soccer and listen to his coaches talk. :) They had a special assignment for each day. He loved the last one...they had to paint their faces, hair whatever to show team spirit. He was up and dressed by 7 a.m. ready to go. I told him I wasn't going to paint his face or spray his hair until at least 8. We also made a poster. He loved it and learned a lot.
Connor has started football practices. He is loving it so far. He really wanted to play running back and we just found out that he got his wish. We will keep you posted on game schedules in the future. I believe games start in 2 weeks. Layne is helping out a little with the special teams coaching.
Katie has been a big help making sure her brothers are where they are supposed to be!
I had the opportunity to go to a meet and greet with one of my favorite authors again. Marcia McClure. I had so much fun getting to know her. There were about 15 of us that were able to have this opportunity. We spent 5 hours with her chatting and having fun. It was AWESOME!!!! She is an amazing person.




1 comment:
You are definitely a busy mom. Love the face painting and poster.
Post a Comment