One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind.
Connor chose to do his report on Neil Armstrong. He did a great job! He wrote his report, typed it, and made his poster completely on his own. I didn't even hear it until the day of the fair. He received 100% for is work. I did help him do the poster he used for the final day of the fair when the parents came. But he did the one he was graded on. Thankfully Layne was put in charge of the costume. He did a fantastic job thanks to the D.I. (you've got to love that place!)The only down side was the gloves were old Skyview Hockey gloves and they stunk really badly. But the rest of the costume was awesome! Great Job Connor!!!




3 comments:
way to go connor!!
Save it for Halloween!!
Wow that is quite the suit. Way to go conner...
Post a Comment