Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Camera is gone...for a few more days

I really have a lot to blog about with my 20 year high school reunion last Saturday, then Father's Day. But Layne took the camera with all the pictures I need for the blog him to scout camp for the week. So until Saturday I am not going to blog about any of those things. Then I will include scout camp and maybe my primary activity that happens on Saturday as well. As a side note I have now lost 27 pounds. My size 6 shorts are now a little baggy...not that I am complaining. :) I think it is great. I am not even trying to lose any more just trying to maintain. I do find however that I sweat A LOT more now while I am exercising than I did before? I find that a little weird. Oh well. It's all good...unless you have to smell me after! :) Look for more exciting stuff on Sunday.

No comments: