On Wednesday Layne and I took our kids to Wicked...(the musical, not the Lagoon ride!)It was amazing!!! We loved every minute of it. It was fun to watch the kids reactions as well. Cole kept laughing at Glinda and all of her antics. They all enjoyed it. The only negative comment was, "There were too many songs." What?! That is why they call it a musical. We were so excited to have been able to go. Next year we are going to try The Lion King as our family cultural experience.
3 comments:
I am so jealous!! Someday I will get to see it!! Maybe when it comes to Rogers Memorial!lol! Glad y'all enjoyed it!
So fun.
I am very jealous...How did you get tickets...Glad you had fun. I will have to go to NY where everyone has already seen it in order to get tickets. Believe me I tried. Glad you had a great time. Ps we are headed to west haven for a b-ball tournament this next weekend. Any chance you guys are going???
Post a Comment