Wow! What a crazy month. So much has happened. I will hit some highlights. Connor received his Arrow of Light in Scouts. Andrew received the Star advancement. It was a combined pack meeting/court of honor. Katie had her Kindergarten Christmas program. She sang very well. It was a fun program to watch. 3 Class parties were accomplished. 1 Work Christmas party where Layne and I scored again in presents. Layne ended up with a massage pad for our desk chair, and I ended the night with an i-pod shuffle. Both have been put to good use. Christmas was great but really snowy. Layne woke up at 6:15 a.m. and went out to start shoveling snow. He finally finished with our driveway when our neighbor came out with his snowblower. He told Layne he could use the snowblower for the sidewalks in the neighborhood and he would go get his Father-in-law's tractor to help with everyone's driveway. So Layne did the sidewalks and 3 other driveways. He finally came in the house at 11:00 a.m. We had over 10 inches that fell on Christmas. Later that day we traveled to Salt Lake for a basketball tournament that Andrew was in. They won their first two games and then lost the last one in a heartbreaker. 32-31 was the score. We couldn't hit any of our free throws. That among other things was our downfall. We were all very sad but at least we don't have to go back down on Monday for the last day of competition. (We had to win all 3 games in order to move to the last day.) I am not sure how that works. I guess the top team from both pools get to play to determine 1st and 2nd. It has been a busy month but a great one. With lots of fun, family and love.
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun busy December. It seems that is how it goes. It looks like your kids are playing rock band. I will hide that from my girls. They will be so jelious. I am holding out...Someday I'm sure I will break down. Glad your Christmas was fantastic....
Post a Comment