Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oops!

Well I had my first really embarrassing moment at the gym. (And I hope the last!) First I need to tell you the layout of the exercise rooms. The weight room is pretty big with a wall of mirrors on one side. Cubby holes for personal items are in the corner near the door to enter. Facing the cubby holes and the weight room is the cardio room where all of the treadmills, elipticals, etc. are located. With a glass pane separating the two rooms. There were about 18 people there at the time. So as with every morning Layne and I arrived and went to the cubby holes to put our jackets, sweatshirts, keys etc. I wore a sweatshirt instead of my usual jacket yesterday. I distinctly remember telling myself to make sure that my other shirt was down when I took of my sweatshirt. I proceeded to take of my sweatshirt...and my other shirt. I looked down to straighten things out and to my horror saw that I had taken both shirts off and I am standing in my bra and garment top. Thankfully Layne was slightly in front of me. I grabbed him and said, " Cover me! My shirt came off!) It was a brief flash for the 8 people or so that were in my direct view line. Needless to say I warmed up very fast that day...at least my face did!

1 comment:

Desertbound said...

Hey Julie! You basically rock. That happened to me at a women's CHURCH basketball game. You know how they make you wear those dumb little pinnies with numbers on them? Ya. Um-hm...