It was quite a week! On Wednesday evening we received a call from Discover Card wanting to verify some card activity they thought might be fraudulent. Turns out yes! Someone took our information and went on a shopping spree at Macy's. Over a thousand dollars worth. Then went to several gas stations that we have never been. So they said they would take care of it and send us a new card. The old one would be cancelled. Thank heavens we didn't have to cover the amount that was put on the card. Then Friday we sold our van and got Layne's Boss's vehicle. A GMC Envoy. We have to register it today so we can actually drive it! The old registration ended in August. I also received the news of a friend's mother passing away. I know what a hard thing this is, but I also know of the comfort and out pouring of love from several sources that comes with tragedies like this. How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father.
3 comments:
Thank heaven it was caught! That's one of the few times you are glad to hear from the cc company!! Congrats on the new vehicle... hope we are not far behind you on that!
Whew! Glad they caught that one!
You seem to like intense adventures. That's ok it runs in the genes.
Post a Comment