Well fall is officially here. I love the crisp cool mornings. The changing color of the leaves. The holiday's that are just around the corner. The harvest of everything you have grown. Fresh apple crisp, hot chocolate, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, soup's and chili's...mmm all the yummy flavors of fall.
Football season is almost wrapped up for my guys. Connor plays in a mini tournament this Saturday in Roy then he is finished. Cole's team is in the playoff's. His season end will be determined each week, if they win they move on.
Basketball is in full swing as well. I love watching my kids play sports. They have all been blessed with athletic ability and they are each fun to watch.
Fall has got to be my favorite time of the year!!!
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




1 comment:
I love Fall too - just want Winter to stay away!! :) Maybe we can catch Connor in between Soccer?! What time and where?
Post a Comment