It has been a long time since I have blogged. I am going to have my children write their own 'happening's'. I absolutely loved Conference. I feel so inspired and uplifted. The messages of service, love, marriage, parenting etc. were amazing. I can't wait to get the Ensign next month and reread and study the talks. On to updates: Layne and I are doing very well. Layne has been very busy at work and I am having a blast working at the school. I love the kids, they are so funny. We love going around and supporting our kids in all their activities. We just finished painting our downstairs, Saturday, with help from the kids. It was a fun activity to do together. Now we get to pick out new carpet together. The kids have really enjoyed being involved in the whole process. Andrew: I've had two tennis matches. lost one of them and won the other. I play doubles. I got a cortizone shot in my finger to attempt to fix it. General Conference was good. Thats my life right now. Connor: I am working on my Eagle Scout Project now, I am making canes for young blind kids. My basketball season with the Irish ended at 4-5 which for our first year together against teams who have been together for quite a while is pretty good. Cole: I played a basketball tournament and went undefeated,they made a bracket of the tournament and we won the championship of that also.I started soccer and that's going well.I'm in a school play coming up and I'm really not excited for that.I am having a piano recital in May and I'm playing Tarantella. Katie: I am starting soccer.My team name is the commets.I know some people on my soccer team .I have a recital coming up also.I am doing good at school .I painted my downstairs with my family while my family and I were listening to general conference.I am playing turkish march by beethoveen for my recital piece.
1 comment:
Love hearing about the fun things you are doing together.
Post a Comment