Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I have much to be grateful for. I have an amazing heritage. Love and support have always been a part of my life. I have wonderful examples of love from grandparents, parents, siblings etc. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and 4 incredible children. We have our health. We live in a free country. We have the gospel in our lives. Great friends. Employment that we love. We live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. I could go on for a long time. I am grateful for my blessings and this time of year when I can sit down and reflect on each of them. I count each one of you as a blessing in my life. Thanks for your examples, love and friendship.

3 comments:

Desertbound said...

You are one of my blessings, too Julie! Love you!

Sheri said...

Ditto!! Love you guys!!

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.