Hello everyone,
It has been a busy October although November is looking even busier. YIKES!!! Here is an update on what we all have been doing.
Katie: I did really well in my Punt, Pass, Kick competition yesterday. At the local level I won 1st place with 77 points. Yesterday at the regional level I won 1st place with a score of 136.3. (Punt = 49'-1", Pass = 31'-2", Kick = 56'). I'm waiting to see if I move on to Denver. The NFL will send me a letter if I qualify. In basketball I am having fun and have scored in every game. I am practicing the piano and preparing for the next recital. I will be playing tarantula's twist.
Cole: I started competitive basketball this week and we played our first game on Saturday. I scored 6 points in our 22-17 victory. For Halloween I will be a Hobo. My costume is really cool. I will be playing "The Storm" at the piano recital. No girlfriend yet.
Connor: I ended my football season this month with 5 touchdowns. I ran for 1 touchdown and caught 4 passes for touchdowns. My longest was 67 yards. I went to scout camp last week and just completed the Gardening, Family Life and Personal Management merit badges. For the piano recital I will be playing "He's a Pirate" from Pirates of the Caribbean. My basketball team is playing for the championship tomorrow night.
Andrew: Not much has happened for me really. I kept scoreboards for the 3-4th grade basketball league. Basketball tryouts are in 2 weeks so I need to get practicing so I can make the team. School has been off and on between hard and very hard. That's pretty much it for me. P.S. I want the sun to come back and for the rain to stop. I don't want snow either. ☼☼☼☼=☺☺☺☺
Layne: I worked. I watched my children play sports. I survived scout camp. I fulfilled my calling in church (spouse of the Primary President) by teaching impromtu lessons twice this month. Life is great.
Julie: Work is great. I love hearing the funny things kids say. For example a little boy in the 1st grade class I work with said, "My hair is spicy." He meant spiky. I had to laugh to myself. Primary is going well. We are all healthy and happy. I love following my kids around and watching them in their sports and other activities. Life is good and we are very blessed.
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




2 comments:
Sounds Fabulous! Glad you are all doing so well!
That's a whole bunch of wonderfulness!
Post a Comment