Pigs apparently really do fly, I know because we had the "swine flu" at our house. I think we are finally over it. I hope! Although I think I contaminated tons of people before I actually realized I had it. So sorry if you were one of them.
Basketball is up and running for all of the kids. So far Katie's team (which I am coaching) is 3-0, Cole's is 2-1, Connor's is 1-2 and Andrew's is 0-1. I never noticed the pattern until now. Not a good trend for the last two kids. During Andrew's first(and only...so far)game one of his team mates broke his hand in 3 places. We were really hoping for an injury free last year together. I guess not. All the kids are having fun and playing really well for their respective teams.
Layne and I just keep plugging away. All is well! :)
Glacier Lake
7 years ago




2 comments:
:) Glad you are feeling better!
Life doesn't stop even when you have the flu. Glad you are doing better.
Post a Comment