Well basketball season is well underway at our house. Connor and Cole have 2 games left. They have both played very well and had a great time. It has been fun watching them play. They have both improved their skills and have been real team players. Andrew's games began a week ago. (He is on a competitive team.) They have won both games they have played. Andrew's involved in basketball from August(practice)to the start of April. They play in several leagues and lots of tournaments from SLC to Idaho Falls. Andrew has played really well as is the rest of his team. It is really fun to watch. I told myself this year I would be more relaxed watching the games and not yell so much at the referee's. That lasted one game! The second game I yelled a bit. But at least they were equally bad for both teams. So I wasn't as uptight as I would have been were it one sided bad refereeing. I really am going to try to relax and just enjoy the games. I just have a problem with unfair refereeing...if it is equally bad I am a little more okay with it. I do understand that all referee's will miss some calls, just not half of the calls! Ok enough of my soap box. Basketball season is upon us and we love it!
2 comments:
Let us know when his games are in our neck of the woods
Julie: I want to tell you as an uncle who loves you a great deal, how much I admire all you are doing, all that you are. As I told Julie, you are one of the great mothers of Zion. You, too, are one of my heroes. Thanks for letting me share in the joys of your family with such reports as this one.
Post a Comment